While the rest of the world seems to be resting I find myself in front of my mac again putting the thoughts that run rampant in their playground of my cerebellum into and on to another form, a transference from one dimension to another, coincidentally close they are dimension and dementia. Creation begins as thought, like seeds broadcast into our cosmic atmosphere located partway in between intention and conception.
Saying it makes it so.
Once verbalized, thoughts infiltrate another plane vibrating with the resonance of the voice reverberating with and through the natural energy flow. To perhaps influence
or be absorbed by an idea, a ripple, on its way from the concept tossed into the reservoir of possibilities.

Interesting...
ReplyDeleteAnyway there is some sort of a message thing when I came to your site here to read your latest stuff. It doesn't work like most things here through this host. Not to worry though, thankfully our lived don't depend on it. I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving Day.