BlogS not
Category: Blogging
I just had to delete a "POST" entitled Heaven or Hell (that was originally a title of one of my real blogs) that was not posted by me but someone that entered MYSPACE, and MY Blog and tried to redirect blog readers to a Spamming or Phishing site. SO NOT COOL PEOPLE.
I think it may have come through one of those "UN-DEFAMING PEOPLE SITES" That "Pays" for your blog and gets your paypal info and tries to steal from you. They won't succeed however if you bill them and they can't get your info, I removed the offending blog. Sorry if you were misled.
I am working on many new thoughts.
I am in the precarious position of having to defend or balance my 1st amendment right to FREEDOM of SPEECH (that even a corporation has now!!!) What is our America coming to? Without having to Plea the 5th...
I am hoping that I do not also have to battle the right to practice my religion without fear of persecution in court.
So many violations and footprints on our Constitution that should not be open for interpretation. Yet as we have witnessed this week the "Supreme" Court ruling that Corporations have a voice in politics. Does that mean now that they have a voice and can safely assume that they also have a throat that we can grab them by to protect ourselves when we are threatened by immanent danger? (as eloquently stated by Lonesome Cowboy Bill)...
On an up note, the Bill (not to be confused with the a fore mentioned) for medical marijuana use in Missouri has been entered into the House with Bi-partisan support and 16 co-sponsors. There may still be hope for a more just society... DAMN IT, YOU ARE DRIVING US TO DRINK.....
At midnight on 90.1 FM I heard DR. Martin Luther King's speech broadcast in its entirety and it was as eloquent and timely as if he were speaking today. Replace the war in Vietnam with (***YOUR WAR HERE***) and though the dates have changed, most of the social illnesses have not. All though he is here in spirit imagine a world with DR. King alive...
More thoughts to come, I need to focus them now!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment